IViR Lecture Series
IViR frequently organizes lectures where we invite scholars to talk about their research.
Below an overview of the lectures from 2021.
- Towards Platform Observability by Jeanette Hofmann and Bernhard Rieder on 28 May 2021;
- Copyright Law 2030 – A memorandum on the future of the creative ecosystem in Europe by Michael Grünberger on 30 April 2021;
- Regulating Digital Gatekeepers by Rupprecht Podszun on 25 June 2021;
- “Infrastructuring” Digital Sovereignty? by Francesca Musiani on 29 October 2021;
- Research Exceptions in Comparative Copyright by Sean Flynn on 4 November 2021.